Please join us at our Upcoming Speaking Engagements and Book Signings below.
For Photos of Past Events Click Here
ONE DAY BASIC FUNDAMENTALS PISTOL COURSEBIG 3 EAST - DELAND, FLORIDA (near Daytona)9AM UNTIL 3PMThis is a perfect starter class.
Fee: $375 per person - 10% Discount for Battleline Tactical Alumni
NOTE: This is a PRIVATE EVENT - No Public Viewing
One Day Basic Fundamentals Pistol Course designed for the shooter looking to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapon handling with a defensive pistol from the holster.
The course is taught by Kris “Tanto” Paronto, Dave “Boon” Benton.
- Weapon Safety
- Cycle Of Pistol Operation
- Fundamentals Of Defensive Marksmanship
- Drawing From The Holster
- Loading/ Unloading
- Proper Selection and Placement of Gear
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Ammo Selection
- Live Fire Drills to Increase Safe Weapon Handling and Marksmanship
- Serviceable Defensive Pistol of at Least 9mm
- 3 Magazines
- Wrap Around Eye Protection Quality Eye and Hearing Protection
- 500 Rounds of Ammo
- Magazine Pouch Able to Carry At least One Magazine
- Cleaning Supplies for Pistol
- Long Sleeve Shirt, Knee and Elbow Pads, and Hat (highly recommended but not required)
- Bring your Lunch
- US Government ID Required (Passport or Driver's License- Must be a US Citizen)
- Must be able to lawfully carry a handgunCANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
BATTLE LINE TACTICAL ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE COURSEBIG 3 EAST - DELAND, FLORIDA (near Daytona)
9am until 5pm
$650 / 10% off for Battleline Tactical Alumni
The ASR course introduces the student to Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures needed to Escape, Evade, or Intervene Tactically and Medically to Active Killing Situations.
⁃ Overview of Active Killing Situations.
⁃ EDC set up and lines of gear.
⁃ Concealed Carry Concepts.
⁃ Weapons safety and Manipulations.
⁃ Accelerated Fundamentals of Marksmanship from Concealment.
⁃ Proper Tactical Application of Cover and Concealment.
⁃ Negotiating Panic Persons, Crowds, Combatives and Weapons Retention.
⁃ Tactically Clearing Structures.
⁃ Tactical Trauma Casualty Care.
⁃ Interacting with Responding Law Enforcement Agencies.
• Service Pistol of at least 9mm.
• 3 magazines min.
• Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person.
• Quality Concealment holster that stays open after drawing the weapon.
• Quality magazine Pouch.
• Cover Garment.
• 500 rounds of ammo.
• Wrap around eye protection.
• Eye protection.
• Brimmed hat.
- VALID U.S. GOVERNMENT ID (Driver's License or Passport - Must be a US Citizen)
- COMPLETION OF A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE THROUGH READY LINE OR SIMILAR TRAINING COMPANY OR GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- OR PERMISSION FROM THE INSTRUCTORS TO ATTEND COURSE. (DD-214 SHOWING M-9 COMPLETION WILL SUFFICE FOR A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE COMPLETION.)
PLEASE CONTACT JUDY AT JLWILKINSONCONSULTING@GMAIL.COM IF YOU WANT TO CHECK TO SEE IF THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
LODGING is the responsibility of the student.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
PRIVATE CORPORATE EVENT
TIME TO BE ANNOUNCE
For more information, visit https://greathomeschoolconventions.com/locations/south-carolina/
Private Corporate Event