2 Day Combative Pistol/Carbine course with Tanto, Boon, and The Bearded Black Cowboy
The two day Combative Pistol/Carbine course is an intermediate level integrated pistol and carbine course designed to challenge and increase the students ability to fight through adversity and provide accurate fast hits on target from close range engagements to mid range engagements with both the pistol and carbine from asymmetric positions. This course is taught by Kris "Tanto", Dave "Boon" , and Larry "The Bearded Black Cowboy" Stevenson.
May 7-8, 2018 9am until 5pm
$599.99 Per Person
Only 20 Spots Available Register Today
To Be Held at Battleline Tactical Texas Home Range:
Alloy Arms Outdoor Gun Range
1941 Chisum Trial Rd,
To Register, go to: http://www.2ndamendmentgunsafety.com/
For Registration and Information for this course, contact Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Review of the fundamentals of defensive marksmanship.
• Review of the combative draw stroke.
• Confirming zero/ reviewing barrel and sight offset.
• Weapons manipulations/ loading/ ready positions/ movement positions.
• Primary side weapons manipulations.
• Support side weapons manipulations.
• Proper application of cover.
• Shooting in/ out/ around vehicles.
• Ballistics vehicle lab.
• Weapons retention.
• In fight weapons access.
• Fighting from the ground up.
• Surviving the initial assault.
• Justifiable use of force.
• Ballistics and shot placement.
• Tactical Emergency Casualty Care.
• Asymmetrical shooting positions.
• Multiple target engagement.
• Shooting on the move.
• Wrap around eye protection.
• Hearing protection.
• Service pistol of at least 9mm.
• 3 magazines min.
• Ability to carry at least 2 pistol magazines on your body.
• Carbine (5.56,6.8, 300BLK, 7.62x39, etc. or pistol caliber carbine).
• 3 magazines minimum.
• Ability to carry at least 2 carbine magazines on your body.
• Holster that stays open after drawing and fully covered the trigger guard when holstered.
• Single point, 2 point , or 3 point sling that allows transitions to pistol (2 point sling Preferred).
• 500 rounds pistol and 500 rounds carbine.
• Knee and elbow pads (suggested).
• Brimmed hat (suggested).
• Sun screen/bug repellent (suggested).
• Long sleeve shirt and rain gear (suggested).
This is not a basic course and requires moderate physical application of tactical problem solving and combative situations along with a basic carbine course and pistol course by a vetted instructor and the ability to safely manipulate both weapons systems safely and competently in close proximity of others and in confined spaces.
DUE TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS AVAILABLE, THERE IS NO REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS. IF YOU CANCEL 30 DAYS PRIOR, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL CREDIT THAT CAN BE USED FOR A FUTURE CLASS.
1941 Chisum Trial Rd
Whitesboro, TX 76273
Google map and directions