Purchase Tickets At: http://es.easterseals.com/site/Calendar?id=49808&view=Detail
For More Information, Contact John at jclancy@EasterSealsTriState.org
Military and Uniformed Personnel Appreciation Day - Special Guest, Benghazi Survivor and Motivational Speaker, Kris "Tanto" Paronto!
On Monday, August 15 the Western & Southern Open will honor members of our armed forces and all uniformed civic personnel (police, firefighters, etc.) with a special day and evening.
Any military member or civic personnel who show a valid ID at the door will receive a half price ticket for the day or evening session on Monday, August 17. (One ticket per ID)
- 200 tickets will be donated to the Armed Forces Ticket Association.
- Recognition of all current and former members of the armed forces who are in attendance during the evening matches.
- Special National Anthem, coin flip and appearances throughout the matches.
This year the Western and Southern Open, with assistance from partner Electric Events, is proud to partner with the Easter Seals Operation VETS THRIVE.
All New Event!
Cincinnati sports fans have participated in events with Easter Seals TriState for ten years, raising funds for veterans and others facing barriers to living fully in our community. This year, Tailgate Bash has become Our Serve: Military Appreciation Day. This new name represents the same mission: celebrating the strength, success, and service of our region's veterans, military families, and families of the fallen.
Great Tennis, Great People, a Great Time!
Connect with other military supporters, veterans, and Easter Seals advocates at our exclusive hospitality tent. Enjoy courtside seats to see some of your favorite tennis pros in action. And, most important, learn how Easter Seals TriState programs are addressing the critical need of helping local veterans successfully transition from military to civilian life.
• Hear from inspiring Army Ranger & CIA Contractor Kris Paronto aka "Tanto" whose real-life experience inspired the movie 13 Hours: The Secret Soldies of Benghazi - 5:45 pm
• Special Guest Navy Seal John Sanchez
• Color Guard, National Anthem, exhilarating military flyover by a C-17 from Wright Patterson AFB, and Ceremonial Coin Flip led by Tanto - 6:30 pm
• First Round Tennis - 7:00 pm
• Meet and Greet with Tanto - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
• "Eyes of Freedom: Lima Company Memorial" exhibit honoring the 23 Marines of Lima Company from Columbus, Ohio who were killed during their 2003 deployment in Iraq - ongoing in hospitality tent
• Open bar and heavy hor d'ouerves
5460 Courseview Dr
Mason, OH 45040
Google map and directions