Please join us at our Upcoming Speaking Engagements and Book Signings below.
For Photos of Past Events Click Here
BATTLELINE TACTICAL ONE DAY DEFENSIVE PISTOL COURSEHosted by Frontier Justice - Kansas Location10000 France Family DriveKansas City, KSSaturday, December 8, 201810 AM - 5PMONE DAY CONCEALED DEFENSIVE PISTOL COURSE designed for intermediate to advanced students looking to improve their speed and accuracy while utilizing drawing from concealment. This course will be taught by Battleline's Lead Firearms Instructor Kris "Tanto" Paronto.SPOTS ARE LIMITED - REGISTER EARLY!This is a Private Event - No Public ViewingTOPICS COVERED:- PISTOL SAFETY- VARIOUS IWB POSITIONS & THE ADVANTAGES OF EACH- DRAWING FROM CONCEALMENT- FUNDAMENTALS OF PISTOL MARKSMANSHIP- TARGET ACQUISITION- ENGAGEMENT FROM 3 TO 25 METERS FROM CONCEALMENT- CLOSE RANGE PISTOL ENGAGEMENT FROM CONCEALMENT- PISTOL CONCEALMENT RELOADS- SHOOTING FROM SIMPLE COVER- STRONG SIDE & SUPPORT SIDE SHOOTING- SHOOTING ON THE MOVE- MULTIPLE TARGET ACQUISITION- LOW LIGHT SHOOTING- BALLISTICSEQUIPMENT REQUIRED:- EYE PROTECTION- HEARING PROTECTION (preferably noise canceling but not required)- 500 ROUNDS OF PISTOL AMMUNITION- QUALITY CONCEALMENT PISTOL HOLSTER AND PISTOL MAGAZINE HOLSTER (in good condition and working order)- 3 PISTOL MAGAZINES (at minimum)- TARGETS PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTORS- LUNCH & WATER BOTTLESNON-REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED:- KNEE PADSELIGIBILITY:- VALID U.S. GOVERNMENT ID (Passport or Driver's License - Must be a US Citizen)- COMPLETION OF A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE THROUGH A SIMILAR COMPANY OR GOVT AGENCY OR PERMISSION FROM THE INSTRUCTORS TO ATTEND CLASS.- DD-214 SHOWING M-9 COMPLETION WILL SUFFICE FOR A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE COMPLETION.LODGING: LODGING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT.CANCELLATION:DUE TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS AVAILABLE, THERE IS NO REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS. IF YOU CANCEL 30 DAYS PRIOR, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL CREDIT THAT CAN BE USED FOR A FUTURE CLASS.
Meet & Greet / Book Signing With
Kris "Tanto" Paronto
6pm until 7:30pm
Books will be sold during the event!
ONE DAY BASIC FUNDAMENTALS PISTOL COURSEBIG 3 EAST - DELAND, FLORIDA (near Daytona)9AM UNTIL 3PMThis is a perfect starter class.
Fee: $375 per person - 10% Discount for Battleline Tactical Alumni
NOTE: This is a PRIVATE EVENT - No Public Viewing
One Day Basic Fundamentals Pistol Course designed for the shooter looking to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapon handling with a defensive pistol from the holster.
The course is taught by Kris “Tanto” Paronto, Dave “Boon” Benton.
- Weapon Safety
- Cycle Of Pistol Operation
- Fundamentals Of Defensive Marksmanship
- Drawing From The Holster
- Loading/ Unloading
- Proper Selection and Placement of Gear
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Ammo Selection
- Live Fire Drills to Increase Safe Weapon Handling and Marksmanship
- Serviceable Defensive Pistol of at Least 9mm
- 3 Magazines
- Wrap Around Eye Protection Quality Eye and Hearing Protection
- 500 Rounds of Ammo
- Magazine Pouch Able to Carry At least One Magazine
- Cleaning Supplies for Pistol
- Long Sleeve Shirt, Knee and Elbow Pads, and Hat (highly recommended but not required)
- Bring your Lunch
- US Government ID Required (Passport or Driver's License- Must be a US Citizen)
- Must be able to lawfully carry a handgunCANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
BATTLE LINE TACTICAL ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE COURSEBIG 3 EAST - DELAND, FLORIDA (near Daytona)
9am until 5pm
$650 / 10% off for Battleline Tactical Alumni
The ASR course introduces the student to Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures needed to Escape, Evade, or Intervene Tactically and Medically to Active Killing Situations.
⁃ Overview of Active Killing Situations.
⁃ EDC set up and lines of gear.
⁃ Concealed Carry Concepts.
⁃ Weapons safety and Manipulations.
⁃ Accelerated Fundamentals of Marksmanship from Concealment.
⁃ Proper Tactical Application of Cover and Concealment.
⁃ Negotiating Panic Persons, Crowds, Combatives and Weapons Retention.
⁃ Tactically Clearing Structures.
⁃ Tactical Trauma Casualty Care.
⁃ Interacting with Responding Law Enforcement Agencies.
• Service Pistol of at least 9mm.
• 3 magazines min.
• Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person.
• Quality Concealment holster that stays open after drawing the weapon.
• Quality magazine Pouch.
• Cover Garment.
• 500 rounds of ammo.
• Wrap around eye protection.
• Eye protection.
• Brimmed hat.
- VALID U.S. GOVERNMENT ID (Driver's License or Passport - Must be a US Citizen)
- COMPLETION OF A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE THROUGH READY LINE OR SIMILAR TRAINING COMPANY OR GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- OR PERMISSION FROM THE INSTRUCTORS TO ATTEND COURSE. (DD-214 SHOWING M-9 COMPLETION WILL SUFFICE FOR A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE COMPLETION.)
PLEASE CONTACT JUDY AT JLWILKINSONCONSULTING@GMAIL.COM IF YOU WANT TO CHECK TO SEE IF THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
LODGING is the responsibility of the student.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
PRIVATE CORPORATE EVENT