Please join us at our Upcoming Speaking Engagements and Book Signings below.
For Photos of Past Events Click Here
ONE DAY BASIC FUNDAMENTALS PISTOL COURSEBOONEVILLE, MISSISSIPPI9AM UNTIL 3PMThis is a perfect starter class.
Fee: $375 per person - 10% Discount for Battleline Tactical Alumni
NOTE: This is a PRIVATE EVENT - No Public Viewing
One Day Basic Fundamentals Pistol Course designed for the shooter looking to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapon handling with a defensive pistol from the holster.
The course is taught by Kris “Tanto” Paronto, Dave “Boon” Benton.
- Weapon Safety
- Cycle Of Pistol Operation
- Fundamentals Of Defensive Marksmanship
- Drawing From The Holster
- Loading/ Unloading
- Proper Selection and Placement of Gear
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Ammo Selection
- Live Fire Drills to Increase Safe Weapon Handling and Marksmanship
- Serviceable Defensive Pistol of at Least 9mm
- 3 Magazines
- Wrap Around Eye Protection Quality Eye and Hearing Protection
- 500 Rounds of Ammo
- Magazine Pouch Able to Carry At least One Magazine
- Cleaning Supplies for Pistol
- Long Sleeve Shirt, Knee and Elbow Pads, and Hat (highly recommended but not required)
- Bring your Lunch
- US Government ID Required (Passport / Driver's License)
- Must be able to lawfully carry a handgun (No felonies, etc)CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
TICKET SALES & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE / CHANCE TO WIN A SOUTH AFRICA SAFARI
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- VIP PARTY - MEET & GREET / BOOK SIGNING WITH TANTO & BOON $100 PER TICKET
- REVERSE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR A 5 DAY SOUTH AFRICA SAFARI FOR TWO $100 PER TICKET (see details below)
One of the highlights of the October 19th VIP Party will include a REVERSE RAFFLE for a 5 Day South Africa Safari for 2 donated by Avula Safaris (see details and purchase tickets below - You do not have to be present to win, and a limited number of tickets will be sold).
Raffle Details: You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold. At the beginning of Event on October 19, 2018 at 6pm, names will begin to be drawn until all of the names have been removed, and the last name remaining will win the South African Safari. 100% of proceeds benefit the 14th Hour Foundation. A special Thank You to Avula Safaris for this generous donation.
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS REQUESTED
Please contact Judy L. Wilkinson - JLWilkinsonConsulting@gmail.com if you want to donate an item. Please put in the subject line of the email, "14th Hour Auction - Booneville, MS".
For Corporations/Businesses that want to pay by check rather than online,
please make checks payable to:
14th Hour Foundation
Mail To: JL Wilkinson Consulting
403 Briarcliff Road
West Point, GA 31833
BATTLELINE TACTICAL COMING TO BOONEVILLE, MS!
TWO DAY CONCEALED DEFENSIVE PISTOL COURSE
OCTOBER 20 & 21, 2018
9AM - 5PM daily
TWO DAY CONCEALED DEFENSIVE PISTOL COURSE designed for intermediate to advanced students looking to improve their speed and accuracy while utilizing drawing from concealment. This course will be taught by Battleline's Lead Firearms Instructor Kris "Tanto" Paronto and Dave "Boon" Benton.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED - REGISTER EARLY!
This is a Private Event - No Public Viewing
- PISTOL SAFETY
- VARIOUS IWB POSITIONS & THE ADVANTAGES OF EACH
- DRAWING FROM CONCEALMENT
- FUNDAMENTALS OF PISTOL MARKSMANSHIP
- TARGET ACQUISITION
- ENGAGEMENT FROM 3 TO 25 METERS FROM CONCEALMENT
- CLOSE RANGE PISTOL ENGAGEMENT FROM CONCEALMENT
- PISTOL CONCEALMENT RELOADS
- SHOOTING FROM SIMPLE COVER
- STRONG SIDE & SUPPORT SIDE SHOOTING
- SHOOTING ON THE MOVE
- MULTIPLE TARGET ACQUISITION
- LOW LIGHT SHOOTING
- EYE PROTECTION
- HEARING PROTECTION (preferably noise canceling but not required)
- 600 ROUNDS OF PISTOL AMMUNITION
- QUALITY CONCEALMENT PISTOL HOLSTER AND PISTOL MAGAZINE HOLSTER (in good condition and working order)
- 3 PISTOL MAGAZINES (at minimum)
- WEATHER APPROPRIATE CLOTHING (rain or shine)
- TARGETS PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTORS
- LUNCH & WATER BOTTLES
NON-REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED:
- KNEE PADS
- SUNSCREEN & BUG SPRAY
- VALID U.S. GOVERNMENT ID (Passport or Driver's License - Must be a US Citizen)
- COMPLETION OF A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE THROUGH A SIMILAR COMPANY OR GOVT AGENCY OR PERMISSION FROM THE INSTRUCTORS TO ATTEND CLASS.
- DD-214 SHOWING M-9 COMPLETION WILL SUFFICE FOR A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE COMPLETION.
LODGING: LODGING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT.
DUE TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS AVAILABLE, THERE IS NO REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS. IF YOU CANCEL 30 DAYS PRIOR, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL CREDIT THAT CAN BE USED FOR A FUTURE CLASS.
For more information or tickets, https://ndlbstore.weebly.com/store/p42/2018_FALL_BALL_-_EVENT_ADMISSION_TICKETS_-_October_26%2C_2018.html
Two Day Close Quarters Battle Course - Guardian Training Center - Pennsylvania
October 27 -28, 2018
9am until 5pm daily
CQB will teach the student how to clear structures as a singleton and as a team using Initiative Based Tactics and Principles of CQB.
• Initiative Based Tactics.
• Principles of CQB.
• 1 man entries.
• 2 man entries.
• 3 and 4 man entries.
• Single and multiple rooms.
• Hallways and stairwells.
• Weapons Retention.
• Constricted spaces.
• Occupant handling.
• Low light strategies.
• Treating Gunshot wounds.
• Sim/UTM conversion kits (provided by range)
• Mag pouch.
• Long Sleeves recommended.
• Clear eye protection.
• Force on Force safety gear (provided by range)
• Shooting gloves recommended.
• Hand held light.
• 200 rounds of UTM/Sim/Force on Force marking ammunition.(may be purchased at range-order in advance of course)
Eligibility: CWP or recent criminal background check and at least a basic pistol course
Note: Please contact the Range Directly to reserve weapons and/or ammo prior to event. Phone: (267) 387-6357
Lodging: Attendees are responsible for their own lodging.
Cancellation Policy: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credit for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
9am until 5pm daily
Course taught by: Kris "Tanto" Paronto & Larry Stevenson
To register, go to:
For more information, please call or email Larry at
469-964-1421 email@example.com .
2nd Annual Salute to Veterans
Kris ‘Tanto’ Paronto
Benghazi – An American Hero
U.S. Army Ranger and CIA security contractor, author and motivational speaker, Paronto was part of the CIA annex security team during the 2012 terrorist attack on U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stephens and the CIA compound in Benghazi.
He is featured in the book “13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi.”
For more information or tickets, go to:
Two Day Combative Pistol/Carbine - OklahomaNovember 10 and 11, 2018ADDITIONAL One Day Course Can Be Added On For Those Wanting To Do More Advanced Training - November 12, 2018Hosted by Dexxon, Inc.Iron Gall Firearms LLCIBC BankThe Combative Pistol/Carbine course will teach the student proper integrated employment of the Pistol and Carbine in a Combative context from Close Range Engagement to Medium Range Engagement with an emphasis on fast accurate fire while maximizing proper use of cover, weapons retention, and team tactics. The course is taught by Kris 'Tanto' Pronto and Dave 'Boon' Benton assisted by other vetted tactical instructors.Topics covered:Weapons manipulationProper zeroBallisticsProper use of coverAsymmetric shooting positionsPistol and carbine weapons retentionTeam TacticsMultiple Threat engagementand more.Gear required:Wrap around eye protectionHearing ProtectionCarbine ( 556,6.8, 300BK, 762x39, 6.5, Pistol caliber carbine, ect.)with slingMin. 3 mags for CarbineAbility to carry 2 spare carbine mags on body500 rounds carbinePistol of at least 9mmQuality holster and magazine pouchMin. 3 pistol magazines500 rounds pistol ammoEligibility Requirements: This is a level 2 - Intermediate Course - not for beginners- Must be a US Citizen and provide copy of Driver's License, Passport or other Government Issued ID- Must have taken a Pistol/Rifle course, separate Pistol or Rifle ClassesLODGING: LODGING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT.CANCELLATION:DUE TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS AVAILABLE, THERE IS NO REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS. IF YOU CANCEL 30 DAYS PRIOR, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL CREDIT THAT CAN BE USED FOR A FUTURE CLASS.
PRIVATE EVENT BY INVITATION ONLY