Two Day Vehicle Defense Course (VDC)
Date: Saturday, December 2 and Sunday, December 3, 2017
Time: 9am until 5pm
Location: Big 3 East Range - Battleline Tactical's Florida Home Range
4691 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124
Fee: $550 per person - 10% Discount for Battleline Tactical Alumni $495 per person
The Vehicle Defensive Course focuses on fundamental defensive skills in, and around vehicles. This course will include a vehicle ballistic lab and concealed carry considerations while seated in the vehicle.
• Safe weapons Manipulations in and around vehicles.
• Justifiable Use of Force.
• Awareness/ Mind Set/ OODA Loop.
• Concealed Carry Considerations while seated.
• Shooting in and out of Vehicles.
• Vehicle TTPs.
• Vehicle Ballistic Lab of your defensive rounds.
• Vehicle use of Cover.
• Protecting Multiple passengers.
• Managing Multiple Threats.
• Go Bags.
• Managing Gunshot Wounds.
Prerequisites : BattleLine Concealed Defensive Pistol or equivalent from a reputable instructor. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Quality IWB or OWB holster( IWB holster must remain open after drawing pistol).
• Open or closed concealment garment.
• Quality pistol of at least 9mm/38 caliber.
• Ability to carry at least one spare magazine or speed loader on your body.
• At least 3 magazines or speed loaders.
• 400 rounds of ammunition.
• Recommend 10 Defensive carry rounds for ballistic lab.
• Wrap around eye protection.
• Hearing protection ( Noise canceling Ear Muffs preferred).
• Long sleeves and pants recommended.
• Baseball style cap recommended.
Due to a limited number of spots open, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given .
LODGING INFORMATION: If you need lodging, we have partnered with a great hotel on the beach for a special rate. Please contact Judy at JLWilkinsonConsulting@gmail.com, and let her know what nights you need.
pin Hide Map 4691 W International Speedway Blvd
Daytona, FL 32124
Google map and directions