TWO DAY BATTELINE TACTICAL VEHICLE DEFENSE COURSE (VDC)
Date: Friday, April 13 and Saturday, April 14, 2018
Time: 9am until 5pm
Location: 88 Tactical Outdoor Training Complex
2750 Co Rd GH
Tekamah, NE 68061
Fee: $595 per person - 10% Discount for Battleline Tactical Alumni $535.50 per person
NOTE: PRIVATE EVENT - NO PUBLIC VIEWING - REGISTER EARLY - SPACE IS LIMITED
The Vehicle Defensive Course focuses on fundamental defensive skills in, and around vehicles. This course will include a vehicle ballistic lab and concealed carry considerations while seated in the vehicle. This is going to be a small intimate class taught by Kris "Tanto" Paronto with a max of 8 students.
• Safe Weapons Manipulations in and around vehicles.
• Justifiable Use of Force.
• Awareness/ Mind Set/ OODA Loop.
• Concealed Carry Considerations while seated.
• Shooting in and out of Vehicles.
• Vehicle TTPs.
• Vehicle Ballistic Lab of your defensive rounds.
• Vehicle use of Cover.
• Protecting Multiple passengers.
• Managing Multiple Threats.
• Go Bags.
• Managing Gunshot Wounds.
Battleline Concealed Defensive Pistol or equivalent from a reputable instructor.
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Or Permission from the instructors to attend course. (DD-214 showing M-9 Completion will suffice for a basic handgun course completion.)
• Quality IWB or OWB holster (holster must remain open after drawing pistol).
• Open or closed concealment garment.
• Quality pistol of at least 9mm/38 caliber.
• Ability to carry at least one spare magazine or speed loader on your body.
• At least 3 magazines or speed loaders.
• 600 rounds of ammunition and 5 rounds of carry/duty ammunition.
• Wrap around eye protection.
• Hearing protection (Noise canceling Ear Muffs preferred).
• Long sleeves and pants recommended.
• Baseball style cap, Knee and Elbow Pads highly recommended.
* Please Bring Water and Lunch.
To Reserve Ammo Or Rent Weapons, Contact 88 Tactical:
Kurt Sorys - 88 Tactical
Director of Training & Senior Instructor
402.933.7171 (o) / email@example.com
Lodging: Lodging is the responsibility of the student. A limited amount of lodging is available on-site.
Secure gun storage
Work stations with WiFi
Two family rooms with TV
Bedroom: Sleeps 4
Bunkhouse: Sleeps 14
Two restrooms and four showers
Washer and dryer on-site
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to a limited number of spots available, refunds are unavailable. Credits for a future class will be given if a 48 hour notice is given.
2750 County Road GH
Tekamah, NE 68061
Google map and directions